sobota, 24 listopada 2007

on
The Social Contract, Text by Joseph Knight, modified by Mike Blessing






THE LIBERTARIAN ENTERPRISE
Number 236, August 31, 2003

Finally, the Text of that Social Contract!


The Social Contract
Text by Joseph Knight
Modified by Mike Blessing

Tlumaczenie na polski

Special to TLE

SECTION 1: I will surrender a percentage of my property to the
Government. The actual percentage will be determined by the
Government and may be based on my income, the value of my property,
the value of my purchases, or any other criteria the Government
chooses, and is subject to change at any time. To aid the Government
in determining the percentage, I will use a government identification number.

SECTION 2: I will limit my behavior as determined by the Government,
consume only substances permitted by the Government, limit sexual
activities to those permitted by the Government, and forsake
religious beliefs that conflict with the Government's determination
of propriety. I will use my property only in a manner determined by
the Government.

SECTION 3: Upon demand, I will surrender my liberty for a period of
time to be determined by the Government. During that time, I will
serve the Government in any way it chooses, including military
service in which I may be called on to kill or to sacrifice my own life.

SECTION 4: The Government will permit me to seek employment, subject
to the limits it determines. These limits may restrict my choice of
career or the wages that I accept.

SECTION 5: In consideration for the above, the Government will offer
various services to me. The nature of such services will be
determined by the Government and such services are subject to change
at any time. The Government may attempt to protect my life and
property, but is not liable if it fails to do so. The Government may
prohibit me from protecting my own life or property.

SECTION 6: The Government will determine whether I may vote for
certain officials and will determine which candidates are offered
when a vote is permitted. The influence of my vote will vary
inversely with the number of voters and I understand that it will
typically be minuscule. I agree not to hold any official liable for
acting against my best interests or for breaking promises, even if
such promises motivated my vote.


SECTION 7: I agree that the Government may change these terms at any
time and hold me fully liable if I fail to abide by these or any
other terms. The Government may enter, search, or seize my home and
other property without my consent or knowledge to ensure compliance,
and the Government may confiscate or destroy my property, imprison
me, or kill me with impunity at any time.

Signature is optional. Existence as a life force is presumed consent.


SIGNED: __________________________________________________________

DATE: ______/______/_______

WITNESS: _________________________________________________________

DATE: ______/______/_______

The Libertarian Enterprise, Number 236, August 31, 2003

Komentarzyki na normalnym krajowym poziomie



0 Komentarze:

Prześlij komentarz

Komentować mogą jedynie zalogowani użytkownicy z podwyższonym stopniem anonimowości. Anonimy niskiego stopnia nadal odbieram na priva, ale ich nie publikuję ze względu na hasbarę schetyniątek.
Można tu użyć niektórych znaczników HTML, takich jak <b>, <i>
"Przepis" na aktywny link w komentarzu (dla niezorientowanych):
Do komentarza wstawiamy hiperłącze w postaci
<a href="http://poprawczak.blogspot.com/2013/04/anonimowe-komentowanie.html">tu wstawiamy tytuł linkowanego utworu lub jakąś frazę</a>
tutaj więcej szczegółów